Gym Equipment Coated Steel Cable
PVC Coated Stainless Steel Fitness Equipment Cable With Nylon Ball If the size is the same as ours, we can provide you with samples for free
Excellent quality, affordable price
2.product Parameter (specification)
1.Diameter 1.0mm,1.5mm or other Custom-made available
stainless steel or galvanized steel
6.place of origin china
8.end parts of fittings
a large selection of end fittings,including eye bolts,links,springs,hooks,thimble,clips,stops,ball ,ball shanks ,sleeve ,stamped eye,handles,etc
7days if there were enough material in stock
Free sample available if all of dimensions same as our existing one ,if not ,contact me ,to get a cost efficient solution.
Lighting , Machinery, Medical, Security, Sporting Goods, Toys, Window , Lawn & Garden
Etc. When designing a cable assembly, a number of factors need to be considered such as, work load, abrasion, cycle life, and flexibility, environment, cost, safety .etc. the larger the diameter ,the greater the work load capaci- ty and the less flexible it will be.
WARNING :Breaking strength should never be considered the rope's working load ,safety factor 5:1 ,Coating must be removed from installation area when attaching fittings
Refer to the drawing as below:
All of specification custom-made available. the tighter tolerance ,the higher the cost of the cost.
3. Product feature and application
It can be used in sports equipment
4. Prodection details
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: guofeng
Model Number: fitness equipment cable
material of steel: stainless steel or galvanized steel
construction of steel: 1*7,7*7,1*19,7*19,etc
material of coating: PVC,PE,PU,nylon,etc
length: as requirement
breaking load: depend on the diameter
end parts: nylon ball also can be hooks or as requirement
application: sports training
place of origin: China
strand of steel: multi-strand
5. Prodect qualification
6. Deliver,shipping an serving
Three month warranty
Q1: What about the payment terms?
A1: Our normal Payment Term: 30% deposit , the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.
Q2: Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your Items?
A2: Yes. We can make steel cable ,coil cable lanyard,suspension kit, control cable,etc.We are professional in logo making.
Q3: How can you make sure we will receive the products with high quality?
A3: Our QC team will inspect and test goods very carefully when assembling/packing and before delivery.
Dongguan Guofeng Sports Equipment Fitting Co., Ltd. is specialized in manufacturing PVC Coated Stainless Steel Gym Fittness Cable With Nylon Ball Terminals