Retractable Tool Tether
1.2mm Gear keeper retractable tool tether with Adjustable Collar End If the size is the same as ours, we can provide you with samples for free
1. product Introduction
how to choose material:1stain1.1.1.
1. stainless steel :
providing good corrosion resistance and strength comparable to galvanized carbon steel grades.
Zinc coated carbon steel offers some corrosion resistance. It remains ductile over long periods of working. Usually higher break strengths than stainless steels.
2. product Parameter (specification)
1. Diameter of inner cable 1.2mm
2.construction of steel 7X7,etc
stainless steel or galvanized steel or other
5.length of lanyard
nature length can be 80-110cm or as requirement
2.can be adjustable
3.can be stop at any length if you pull the botton in the middle
7-15days if there were enough material in stock
3. Product feature and application
It can be used in the mechanical field
4. Prodection details
Steel Grade: stainless steel
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Wire Gauge: 1.2mm-1.6mmm
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Alloy Or Not: Non-alloy
Special Use: Free Cutting Steel
Model Number: wire rope assembly
Brand Name: guofeng
diameter: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.6mm ,etc
material of steel: galvanized or stainless
type: steel cable with terminals
construction of steel: 1*7,7*7,1*19,7*19,etc
material of coating: clear PA length:
500mm, 1000mm- 2000mm ,etc
breaking load: about 30-50kg or more
end parts: with terminals and pin -clips
application: for hanging / connecting or other industrail / construction use
place of origin：China
5. Prodect qualification
6. Deliver,shipping an serving
Three month warranty
How do you design a 1.2mm Gear keeper retractable tool tether with Adjustable Collar End?
Of course ,we have to know your application firstly and a number of factors have to be considered, such as work load, safety abrasion, environment ,cycle life, flexibility, cost, When we design the 1.2mm Gear keeper retractable tool tether with Adjustable Collar End
Our normal Payment Term: 30% deposit , the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.
What’s your delivery time?
Usually we produce within 25-30days after the payment confirmed. For some urgent order or rush order, we can finish in 7-15 days.
Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your Items?
Yes. We can make steel cable ,coil cable lanyard,suspension kit, control cable,etc.We are professional in logo making.
Can I order some sample for our testing?
Yes,of course. Stock sample is free. For customer design samples,there is sample making charge,which is normally refund- able when order placed.
8. Latest news
Dongguan Guofeng Sports Equipment Fitting Co., Ltd. is specialized in Fall Protection Plastic Coil Cord Lanyard With Ring